Yes. While there are plusses to organic cotton, we believe that the Anvil & Hanes, RECYCLED T’s are the bee’s knees.
When recommending T-shirts, we prefer Anvil, Canvas, & Bella, and Gildan.
We use plastisol, discharge, tinted discharge, foils, heat press transfers, and embroidery. Each of these mediums have their own effects and “feel”.
Yes. If you have a specific Pantone color in mind, we will use that specific color.
The first half hour of design cleanup is free, after that we charge $50 an hour, and these needs are on a case by case basis. We will quote you on this price at the time of order as part of the quotes process.
Please see out Art Requirements under the Screen Printing tab.
16” x 16” is the largest we like to go.
The process of placing an order happens through walk-in discussions, email, or phone conversations. In order to speed things up, you should have as much of this info and prep ready:
• Artwork that you can send to via email.
• Date you’d like the work completed by.
• How many colors in the design.
• Size of the design (images over 11″ x 11″ are oversize).
• Placement of the design (front, back, sleeve, etc…).
• The number of garments you have in mind.
• Sizes, colors, and styles of garment (if you are unsure of specifics, a general “standard T, hoodie, tank top, hat, etc.” description will aid us in finding you the right product and an accurate quote.
Yes, rush fees can run anywhere from $150 on up, depending on quantity and color(s) involved.
10-12 business days is our average turn-around time. The turnaround time starts after artwork has been approved and the “go ahead” has been given for us to proceed with work. If there should be any expected delays, we will inform you immediately.
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX
We typically ask for 1/2 down to start the order and the balance once the project is complete.
Our minimum is 12 garments per design. The garments can be of multiple sizes, colors, or styles.